What are Ocular Emergencies?
Ocular emergencies include:
- eye injuries
- sudden loss or changes in vision
- extreme eye pain/or red eye
- a curtain or veil over your vision
- flashes/sparks or sudden increase in floaters
- extreme sensitivity to light
- sudden onset of double vision
- white bump or spot on cornea (especially on contact lens wearers)
- unequal pupil size or eyelid or face drooping
- eye infections
A doctor is able to see you as soon as possible if an emergency occurs.
Please call our office to be seen immediately: 416-482-5352.