WHAT ARE OCULAR EMERGENCIES?
Eye emergencies can happen at any time, and it’s important to seek immediate medical attention if you experience any sudden vision changes or eye injuries. At our office, we offer urgent care for ocular emergencies such as foreign bodies in the eye, extreme eye pain, red eye, and more. Our team of skilled optometrists are equipped to handle a range of ocular emergencies and will work to preserve your vision and ensure the best possible outcome. Don’t wait until it’s too late. If you are experiencing an ocular emergency, don’t hesitate to call us for immediate care.
Ocular emergencies include:
- a curtain or veil over your vision
- flashes/sparks or sudden increase in floaters
- extreme sensitivity to light
- sudden onset of double vision
- white bump or spot on cornea (especially on contact lens wearers)
- unequal pupil size or eyelid or face drooping
- eye infections
We have doctors in office to see you as soon as possible if an emergency occurs.
Please call our office to be seen immediately at 416-482-5352: